To please the budget phone lovers, Chines smartphone maker, Xiaomi planning to launch all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 along with Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro. According to leaks, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 featuring 64-Bit Snapdragon 410 processor, 13-MP Camera +5-MP and 3000mAh battery which slated to launch on by July 2015 will be priced under Rs 10,000. It will take on Micromax Yu Yureka, Lenovo A7000.According to leaks, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 features world’s first curved glass body support Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA), 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution(720 X 1280) and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination offers you crystal clear wide-angle view from every angle perfect for watching movies, playing games, reading e-books.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- 5.7-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(720 X 1280) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS along with MIUI 6.0 on top.
- 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8919) processor
- RAM 2GB + Memory 16GB/32GB Internal Memory + up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP + Secondary Camera 5-MP
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Release date 15th July 2015
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Price in USA $249(Approx. 1499 Yuan/₹15100)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Price in India Approx. Rs 10,000
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.