Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, the best mid-range smartphone coming soon to rule the world market as Chines smartphone maker, Xiaomi developing, world’s best mid-range smartphone, Redmi Note 2 with Android 5.0 Lollipop , Snapdragon 615 Eight core processor and 3500mAh battery. Redmi Note 2 going to lunch on 15th Jan. Q1 2015 Priced at 1499 Yuan ( Approx. ₹15100/$245). Xiaomi has recently launched it’s budget smartphone, Redmi Note in Indian market Priced At Rs 8,999 in White colour option(iBtimes)
According to leaked specifications, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 will support Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA), 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD display with with 1080p resolution
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 will be powered by a powerful Snapdragon 615, Eight core Soc, capable of 64 bit computing processor and run on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS for superior user interference and blazing multi-tasking.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 will sport a powerful 13-MP rear camera for shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfi will powered by a powerful 35,00mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Expected Colours:-
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Expected KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with With Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture
- Fastest 8-core MTK processor
- Camera 13-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 35,00mAh battery with Power management Technologies
- Ambient noise reduction mic
- Redmi Note Case in five colors.
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+CDMA)
- 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with 1080p resolution and Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Snapdragon 615, Eight core Soc, capable of 64 bit computing processor
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 35000mAh Li-ion with power management technologies
- Stand by time N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Colours White
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Q1 2015
- Price in China at 1499 Yuan
- Xiaomi redmi note 2 price in India Approx. ₹15100($245)
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is coming to give sleepless nights to it’s rivals. What you think? Please be open to give your view.