Great news for mid-range byers, Xiaomi going to launch your dream smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with 5.5”-Inch Full HD display, Android 5.0 Lollipop , 64-Bit Snapdragon 615 processor, 16-MP+8-MP Camera and 3500mAh battery on 15th January 2015 Priced at 499 Yuan ( Approx. ₹15000/$245) in White colour option. It will lock horn with HTC Desire 820 and Samsung Galaxy Grand 3.
According to leaks, upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 will support Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA), 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1080p resolution and Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 will sport a powerful 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors for shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 35,00mAh battery.
Xiaomi will also launch world’s cheapest 4G LTE smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi 2S with Android Kitkat, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and 8-MP Camera which slated to launch at an Event on 4th January at CES 2015 priced at Rs 4,000($65) along with Xiaomi Mi Laptop, Xiaomi Arch, Mi5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and MiPad 2.
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+CDMA)
- 5.5-inch full-HD LCD display with 1080p resolution and Glass-film-film (GFF) architecture
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Snapdragon 615, Eight core Soc, capable of 64 bit computing processor
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 35000mAh Li-ion with power management technologies
- Release date Q1 2015
- Colours White
- Rival HTC DESIRE 820
- Price at 499 Yuan
- Price in india Approx. ₹15100($245)
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is coming to change your life. What you think? Please be open to give your view.