Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro with Dual rear camera, Bezel less display, 4000mAh battery launched in China at CNY 999 FOR 3GB+32GB, CNY 1199 FOR 4GB+32GB, CNY 1299 FOR 4GB+64GB. Xiaomi Redmi Y2 recently launched in India at Rs 9999(~$156) FOR 3GB+32GB, Rs 12999($203) for 4GB+64GB .
Xiaomi Redmi 6 pro supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Face unlock come with a bigger 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect with resolution (2240 x 1080 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
Redmi 6 Pro is powered by a powerful 2.2GHz, Octa-core, octa-core Snapdragon 625 with 4GB/3GB RAM, 64GB/32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 8.0 Oreo OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Redmi 6 pro also sports a powerful Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash mated with Sony IMX486 sensor and OmniVision OV12A10 sensor perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera with Samsung S5K5E8 for video calling and selfies power by a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 also listed on TEENA featuring 6.99-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio powered by a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 710 with 6GB of RAM packed with powerful 5000mAh battery.
Xaiomi also launched Xiaomi Redmi 6 in China priced at Rs 7,999 for 3GB+32GB, Rs 9,999 for 4GB+64GB. Xiaomi also launched Xaiomi Redmi 6A at CNY 599 (Approx. Rs. 6,300) for 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM. Both handset reported to launch in India priced under rs 10,000,
- Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect display with resolution (1440 ×720 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 64-bit 2.2GHz, Octa-core, octa-core Snapdragon 625
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony IMX486 sensor and OmniVision OV12A10 sensor
- Secondary Camera 5-MP with Samsung S5K5E8 for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh with Fast charging technology 3.0
- Dimension 147.5×71.5×8.3mm
- weight 146 grams
- Release date 25th June 2018
- Availability July 2018
- Colours Black, Blue, Gold, Pink, and Red
- Rival Lenovo S5
- price in China CNY 999 FOR 3GB+32GB, CNY 1199 FOR 4GB+32GB, CNY 1299 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 8,000 for 2GB+16GB.
- Read More about:- Xaiomi Redmi 6, Redmi 6A Price, specifications, Comparison
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro will be a heart stealer for Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.