Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime, the best budget smartphone with 3GB RAM+32GB ROM launched in Indian market priced at Rs 8,999 slated to go on sale from 9th August. Xiaomi also launched Redmi 3S priced at Rs 6,999. It’s already available in China at 699 Yuan (Approx Rs 6,999) for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, and 899 Yuan (approx. Rs 8,999) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM in Grey, Silver, and Gold colour option.
Xiaomi soon going to launch Xiaomi Redmi 3X and Xiaomi Redmi 3A (the cheapest Xiaomi smartphone at 599 Yuan /$92/Rs 5,999) in Indian market.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime is a metal-clad smartphone supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) 4G LTE, 3G, finger print scanner GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE comes with a 5”-inch HD display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass crystal clear display perfect for multitasking.
It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS powered by 64-bit, Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 405 GPU clocked at 1.1GHz with 3G RAM, 32GB in-built memory and 128GB external memory.
for shooting it also sporting a 13-MegaPixel Primary camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture, 28mm wide angle lens, extra large 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens and 5- megapixel secondary camera for selfies and video call packed with a 4100mAh battery measures 139.3×69.6×8.5mm and weight only 144gm.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 5”-inch HD display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Camera 13-MP Rear + 5-MP front
- Powerful 4100 mAh battery with enhanced battery life
- New Mi Sound Hi-Fi System with Dirac sound Technologies
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4GLTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM)
- Display 5”-inch HD display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Operating System Android 5.1 Lollipop dubbed MIUI version 7
- Processor 64-bit, Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 405 GPU clocked at 1.1GHz
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 32GB In-built Memory and 128GB external memory
- Rear Camera 13-MP rear camera with 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens, ƒ/2.2 aperture and
28mm wide angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera 5-MegaPixel
- GPS GPS+AGPS+GLONASS
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Electronic compass, finger print scanner
- Battery 4100mAh Li-ion battery
- Dimension 139.3×69.6×8.5mm
- Weight 144gm
- Release date 3rd August 2016
- Availability 9th August 2016
- Rivals Lenovo Vibe K5
- Colours available in Gold, Grey, and Silver
- Price in India Rs 8,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Read More About:-Xiaomi Redmi 3A Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Leaks
At last I would like to say that the all new Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime is the budget phone under Rs 10,000 What you think? Please open to give your view.