Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, the dream budget smartphone with 3GB RAM, Finger Print scanner launched in China at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) slated to go on sale from 6th April in China in Gold, Grey, and Silver colour option. Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro expected to launch in India by Q3 priced approx. Rs 8,999. It will counter Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus(Rs 8,499). Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi 3 in China at CNY 699 in China in Gold, Grey, and Silver colours option.The all new Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro is a metal-clad smartphone supports Finger print scanner, hybrid SIM slot Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano) 4G LTE, 3G, GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE comes with a 5”-inch HD display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass crystal clear display perfect for multitasking.
To enhance your multitasking, Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS powered by 64-bit, Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU clocked at 1.2GHz while 3GB RAM, 32GB in-built memory and 128GB external memory offers huge space to store your data.
for shooting Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro sporting a 13-MegaPixel Primary camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture, 28mm wide angle lens, extra large 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens and 5- megapixel secondary camera for selfies and video call. It’s packed with a powerful 4100mAh battery measures 139.3×69.6×8.5mm and weight only 144gm.
It’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi 2, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime launched in India priced at Rs 6,999 and Xiaomi Redmi 1S at Rs 5,999. Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in India priced at Rs 9,999 with 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 5”-inch HD display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 3GB RAM +32GB ROM
- Fastest 1.2GHz, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- Camera 13-MP Rear + 5-MP front
- Powerful 4100 mAh battery with enhanced battery life
- New Mi Sound Hi-Fi System with Dirac sound Technologies
- Finger print scanner
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4GLTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM Type Hybrid Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM)
- Display 5”-inch HD display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Operating System Android 5.1 Lollipop dubbed MIUI version 7
- Processor 64-bit, Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU clocked at 1.2GHz
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 32GB In-built Memory and 128GB external memory
- Rear Camera 13-MP rear camera with 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens, ƒ/2.2 aperture and
28mm wide angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera 5-MegaPixel
- GPS GPS+AGPS+GLONASS
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Electronic compass
- Battery 4100mAh Li-ion battery
- Dimension 139.3×69.6×8.5mm
- Weight 144gm
- Release date Q3 2016
- Availability Q3 2016
- Colours available in Gold, Grey, and Silver
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Price in China CNY 899
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Price in India Approx. Rs 8,999
At last I would like to say that the all new Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro is the dream budget smartphone fro Indians. What you think? Please open to give your view.