Looking for the best budget smartphone for multi-tasking than Great news for you Chines handset maker, Xiaomi going to launch it’s next generation 4G budget smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi 2 in Indian market This March priced Approx. Rs 6,999 in Yellow, Pink, Light Green, White, and Black colours option. It will counter Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999), Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) At Rs 6,999 and Micromax Canvas Fire 4(Rs 6,999)
The all new Xiaomi Redmi 2 supports Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA) G LTE, 3G, GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE comes with a bigger 4.7”-inch Full HD display with (720×1280 ppi) resolution and 312ppi along with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- 4.7”-inch Full HD display with (720×1280 ppi) resolution along with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Android 4.4 Kitkat dubbed with company’s own MIUI 6 skin over
- 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor (Cortex A53), Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- ROM 16GB Internal Memory further expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 8-MP rear camera with 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens, ƒ/2.2 aperture and
28mm wide angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 2-MP with 720p video recording
- 2200mAh changeable Li-ion battery
- Dimension 134mmx67.2mmx9.4mm
- weight 146gm
- Rival Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) At Rs 6,999 and Micromax Canvas Fire 4(Rs 6,999)
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Colours Yellow, Pink, Green, White, and Black colours option
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Price in China CNY 699 (Approx. Rs. 7,100)
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Price in India Rs Apprx Rs 6,999
- Buy Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Redmi Note 4 from Flipkart.
At last few honest word from heart that the all new Xiaomi Redmi 2 is the best budget phone for multi-tasking What you think? For more, please stay Tuned….