To replicate the success of Xiaomi Redmi 1S(Rs 5,999), Chines smartphone maker, Xiaomi has launched all new Xiaomi Redmi 2 featuring 4G LTE, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM on 12th March priced at Rs 6,999 will be available for Flash sale from 24th March through Flipkart in White and Grey colour option. The pre-registration starting from Thursday, 6PM. Xiaomi Redmi 2 already on sale in China from 4th January 2015 priced at CNY 699 (Approx. Rs. 7,100). The all new Xiaomi Redmi 2 supports Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA) G LTE, 3G, GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE comes with a bigger 4.7”-inch Full HD display with (720×1280 ppi) resolution and 312ppi along with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- 4.7”-inch Full HD display with (720×1280 ppi) resolution along with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Android 4.4 Kitkat dubbed with company’s own MIUI 6 skin over
- 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor (Cortex A53), Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM + ROM 16GB + 32GB via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 8-MP rear camera + Secondary Camera 2-MP
- 2200mAh changeable Li-ion battery
- Dimension 134mmx67.2mmx9.4mm
- weight 146gm
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Rival Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999), Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) At Rs 6,999 and Micromax Canvas Fire 4(Rs 6,999).
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Colours White, and Grey
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Price in China CNY 699 (Approx. Rs. 7,100)
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Price in India Rs 6,999
- Buy Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Redmi Note 4 from Flipkart.
At last few honest word from heart that the all new Xiaomi Redmi 2 is coming to replicate the success of Redmi 1S. What you think? Please be oepn to give your view.