To win the hearts of Indians, Chines smartphone maker, Xiaomi going to launch all new Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime featuring 4G LTE, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM on 13th Aug. 2015 priced at Rs 6,999 in Yellow, Pink, Green, White, and Black colour option. It will take on Lenovo A6000 Plus.
The all new Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime supports Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA) G LTE, 3G, GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE comes with a bigger 4.7”-inch Full HD display with (720×1280 ppi) resolution and 312ppi along with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- 4.7”-inch Full HD display with (720×1280 ppi) resolution along with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Android 4.4 Kitkat dubbed with company’s own MIUI 6 skin over
- 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor (Cortex A53), Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM + ROM 16GB + 32GB via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 8-MP rear camera + Secondary Camera 2-MP
- 2200mAh changeable Li-ion battery
- Dimension 134mmx67.2mmx9.4mm
- weight 133gm
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Rival Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999), Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) At Rs 6,999 and Micromax Canvas Fire 4(Rs 6,999).
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Colours White, and Grey
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Price in China Approx. CNY 699 (Approx. Rs. 7,100)
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Price in India Rs 6,999
- Buy Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Redmi Note 4 from Flipkart.
At last few honest word from heart that the all new Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime is coming to replicate the success of Redmi 1S. What you think? Please be oepn to give your view.