To kill Apple, Samsung, HTC and Sony in high-end smartphon market, Xiaomi planning launch it’s stylish and inovative mid-range 4G LTE smartphone, the all new Xiaomi Mi5 with 5.5”-inch full-HD display, 64-Bit Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, Android 5.0 Lollipop , 3500mAh battery, Heart rate monitor, Fingerprint sensor which expected to launch in Q1 2015 priced at Rs 20000 (1999 YUAN).(iBtimes)
According to latest rumors, upcoming Xiaomi Mi5 will be faster, lighter and thinner than it’s predessor offer you a full metalick body with Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS offers you a 5.5”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) will run on most advance Android Lollipop OS dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by a 64-bit Octa-core processor with 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card. Mi5 will sport a huge 20-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor and 8-MP front facing camera expected to be packed with a powerful 3500mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode including innovative features like heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Mi5 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5.5”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB)
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 20-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 8-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion
- Colours Metallic Grey
- Release date Q1 2015
- Price Rs 20000 (1999 YUAN).
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi5 is coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.