To take on HTC, Samsung and Lenovo in mid-range smartphone market, Chines smartphone maker, Xiaomi soon going to launch it’s mid-range smartphone, Xiaomi Mi4i. If rumors come true Xiaomi Mi4i featuring 64-Bit Octa-core SoC, 13-MP +5-MP Camera will launch on “Global Mi Phone phone premiere” in New Delhi, 23rd April 2015 priced Approx. Rs 15,000 (1599 YUAN).
According to Chines website, upcoming Xiaomi Mi4i will support Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS offers you a 5”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) will run on most advance Android Lollipop OS dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by a 64-Bit 1.6GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card.
Xiaomi Mi4i will sport a huge 13-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor and 5-MP front facing camera expected to be packed with a powerful 3000mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode including innovative features like heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Mi4i EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5”-inch full-HD LCD display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 1.6GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB + 64GB MicroSD card Slot
- Rear Camera 13-MP + Front Camera 5-MP
- Battery 3000 mAh Li-ion
- Xiaomi Mi4i Colours Metallic Grey
- Xiaomi Mi4i Rivals HTC Desire 626G+(Rs 16,990) and Lenovo P70(Rs 15,999).
- Xiaomi Mi4i Release date By April or May 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4i Price in India Approx. Rs 15,000 (1599 YUAN).
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi4i is coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.