Xiaomi Mi4C, the perfect combination of style and next generation technology coming soon to rock the mid-range smartphone market. Xiaomi Mi4C featuring 1.7GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 , 5”-inch Full HD display, 13-MP +5-MP Camera finally launched on 22nd Sept. priced at 1,299 YUAN for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and 1499 YUAN for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM in China in Yellow, White, Pink, Blue and Black colour option. Chines retailer listed Xiaomi Mi4C priced at $249(Approx. Rs 16,500). Xiaomi Mi4C expected to launch in Indian by Dec. priced approx. Rs 12,999. It will take on Asus ZenFone 2(Rs 12,999), HTC Desire 626G+(Rs 16,990) and Lenovo P70(Rs 15,999). While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Mi4i was launched priced at Rs 12,999 for 16GB and Rs 14,999 for 32GB in Black, White, Orange, Light Blue, and Pink colours. The all new Xiaomi Mi4C supports Dual-SIM (Micro SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS offers you a 5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) with OGS Corning Concore with new Edge Touch Technology , 438 ppi delivers stunning color consistency even in bright sun light from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Xiaomi Mi4C runs on most advance Android Lollipop 5.1 OS dubbed MIUI version 7 powered by a 64-Bit 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 430 GPU and 2GB/3GB RAM gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat allows you to enjoy millions of apps through Google play store. While 16GB/32GB/64GB Internal Memory (no confirmation about MicroSD Card slot) offers you huge space store your favourite songs, movies, e-books and games.
Xiaomi Mi4C sporting a huge 13-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor, with f/2.0 aperture and 5 element lens, two-tone flash, with a cold white LED and a warm yellow LED perfect for low light photography and 5-MP front facing camera with with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degrees wide angle lens perfect for clicking selfies and video calling. Xiaomi Mi4C never let you down because of it’s powerful 3120mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode offers battery life up to 1.5 day for mixed usages measures 138.1mm x 69.6mm x 7.8mm and weigt 126gm.
Xiaomi Mi4C FEATURES:-
- 4G LTE, NFC, Dual-SIM with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with MIUI 7
- Bigger 5”inch full-HD display
- New Edge Touch Technology
- Camera 13-MP Rear+ 5-MP front
- Powerful 3120 mAh battery with Battery stamina Mode
Xiaomi Mi4C SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- BAND GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- SIM Type Dual-SIM (Micro SIM)
- Display 5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) with new Edge Touch Technology and OGS Corning Concore
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop with MIUI 7
- Processor 64-Bit 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- Memory 16GB/32GB/64GB Internal Memory no confirmation about MicroSD Card slot.
- Rear Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Camera features HDR features, with enhanced alignment, ghost removal, gamma and contrast tuning, colour correction, low-light de-boosting, and halo suppression
- Front Camera 5-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3120 mAh Li-ion
- Battery life up to 2 days
- Dimension 138.1mm x 69.6mm x 7.8mm
- Weight 126gm
- Xiaomi Mi4C Colours Yellow, White, Pink, Blue and Black
- Xiaomi Mi4C Release date in China 22nd Sept. 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4C Availability in China 23rd Sept. 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4C Release date in India by Dec. 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4C Price in China 1299 YUAN for 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM and 1499 YUAN for 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM
- Xiaomi Mi4C in USA $200 for 16GB and $235 for 32GB
- Xiaomi Mi4C Price in India Approx. Rs 12,999 for 16GB and Approx. Rs 14,999 for 32GB
- other Xiaomi Smartphones.
- Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi4C Full Specifications
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi4C is coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.