To take on the Apple’s best selling smartphone, iPhone 6 Plus Chines Apple, Xiaomi has beautifully crafted a next generation smartphone, the all new Xiaomi Mi Note Pro in China featuring most powerful; 64-Bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 4GB RAM and 13-MP OIS camera which will be available by March 2015 priced at CNY 3299 (approx. Rs. 32,900) with accidental insurance for 199 Yuan($32). Chines retailer has listed Xiaomi Mi Note Pro at $599 along with Xiaomi Mi Note at $399. If you are an Indian than it will cost you Approx Rs 30,000 expected to launch in Indian market by March.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro sporting a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag), with the OIS and dual tone dual LED flash perfect for low light shooting and 4-MP rear camera with large 2-micron pixels for video calling and selfies.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Single 4G SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- Speed download speeds up to 450Mbps.
- 5.7-inch QHD 2D glass Sharp JDI display with (1440×2560 pixels) resolution offering a pixel density of 515ppi and gorilla glass 3 protection
- MIUI 6 base on Android 5.0 OS
- octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (quad-core ARM Cortex A57 and quad-core Cortex A53), Adreno 430 GPU.
- RAM 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag), with the OIS and dual tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera 4-MP for selfies and video calling
- Hi-Fi audio system, 24-bit/192KHz lossless playback support
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 technology
- Stand by time N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Dimension 155.10 x 77.60 x 6.95
- Weight 161gm
- Release date 15th Jan. 2015
- Availability March 2015
- Colours Multi-Color-Option
- Rival Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Price in USA $599
- Price in China CNY 3299
- Prie in India approx. Rs. 30,000
At last few honest word from heart, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is the best smartphone for mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.