Xiaomi all set to bring back it’s Note series smartphone, According to latest rumors, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will launch by early 2020 featuring Snapdragon 855+ SoC, 108MP Quad rear camera setup and a pop up selfie camera. If rumors come true Mi Note 10 will cost you between Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000.
According to latest leaks and rumors, upcoming Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(5G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.39-inch Full HD+ S-AMOLED bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels), 501 pixels per inch.
Mi Note 10 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 855+ SoC with 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Note 10 will sport a powerful Triple rear 108-MP+8MP+5MP+2MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 32-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4030mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi CC9, CC9e Price, Review, Specifications
Mi Note 10 Leaked Features :-
- 6.39”- Full HD+ S-AMOLED 19:9 Ratio Water drop style Notch Display
- Snapdragon 855+ SoC + 8GB RAM
- 108MP Powerful Triple Rear camera setup
- 32MP selfie camera
- 4030 mAh battery
- Face ID, On display FingerPrint scanner
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Leaked SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ S-AMOLED bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2280 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 855+
- RAM 6GB/8GB
- Memory 128GB/256GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Quad Camera 108-MP+8MP +5MP+ 2MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 32-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4030mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 156.8×74.5×8.67 mm
- Weight 179gm
- Release date 24th Oct. 2019
- Colours Dark Blue Planet, Dark Night Prince, and White Lover
- Rival Oppo R1
- price in China CNY 1,999 (Approx. Rs. 20,000) for 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, and CNY 2199 (approx. Rs. 22,000) for 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Coming to won the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more update.