Xiaomi has launched, all new Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro aka Xiaomi Mi Note 10 launched in China priced at priced at CNY 2,799 (Approx. Rs. 28,000) for 6GB + 128GB ROM, CNY 3,099 (Approx. Rs. 31,000) for 8GB + 128GB variant and CNY 3,499 (Approx. Rs. 35,000) for premium edition with 8GB of RAM + 256GB ROM in Dark Night Phantom, Ice and Snow Aurora, and Magical Green colour options. Mi CC9 Pro soon launch as Mi Note 10 will be priced between Rs 25,000 to Rs 35,000.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(5G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.47-inch Full HD+ Curved OLED display with a pixel density of 398ppi display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels).
Mi Note 10 is powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 730G SoC with 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB ROM and 512GB MicroSD card slot runs on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Mi Note 10 sports a powerful Penta rear 108-MP+20MP+12MP+8MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 32-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 5260mAh battery with 30 watt fast charging.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi CC9, CC9e Price, Review, Specifications
Mi Note 10 Features :-
- 6.47”- Full HD+ Curved OLED 19:9 Ratio Display
- Snapdragon 730G SoC + 8GB RAM
- 108MP Penta Rear camera setup
- 32MP selfie camera
- 5260 mAh battery
- Face ID, On display FingerPrint scanner
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ (1080×2240 pixels). Curved OLED display with a pixel density of 398ppi display
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 730G
- RAM 6GB/8GB
- Memory 128GB/256GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Penta Camera 108-MP+20MP+ 12MP+ 8MP +5MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 32-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 5260mAh battery with 30 watt fast charging
- Dimension 157.8×74.2×9.67 mm
- Weight 208gm
- Release date 5th Nov. 2019
- Colours Dark Night Phantom, Ice and Snow Aurora, and Magical Green
- Rival Samsung Galaxy A91
- price in China CNY 2,799 (Approx. Rs. 28,000) for 6GB + 128GB ROM, CNY 3,099 (Approx. Rs. 31,000) for 8GB + 128GB variant and CNY 3,499 (Approx. Rs. 35,000) for premium edition with 8GB of RAM + 256GB ROM
- Price in India Rs 25,000 to Rs 35,000
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the best smartphone for multitasking. What you think? Please be open to give your view.