Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is available in India at Rs 12,999 for 3GB+32GB, Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB, Now Xiaomi Mi Max 3 with Dual rear camera, Huge 6.99-inch full HD+ bezel less display, 5500mAh battery and Snapdragon 660 launched in China price at CNY 1,699 (Rs 17,400 approx) and CNY 1,999 (Rs 20,500 approx). If you are an Indian ready to pocket between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 supports Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(MicroSIM), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, heart rate monitor, fingerprint sensor , Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type C and GPS offers you a 6.99-inch full HD+ display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels), 18:9 bezel less display with a pixel density of 403ppi and a DCI-P3 colour gamut will run on most advance Android 8.0 Oreo dubbed MIUI version 9.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi7 price, Release date, Specifications
Mi Max 3 is powered by the fastest 2.5GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 with 3GB/4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card. It will also sport a huge Dual 12-MP rear camera with Triple-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor and 5-MP front facing camera packed with a powerful 5500mAh Li-ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0 feature.
While Max 2 come with a bigger 6.4-inch Full HD 3D Touch Glass Sharp JDI display offering a pixel density of 362ppi with resolution(2040×1080) and gorilla glass 4 protection powered by a most powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor runs on MIUI 9 base on Android 7.1 Nougat comes with3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/ 64GB internal memory . Mi Max 2 sporting a powerful 12-MP rear camera and 5-MP rear camera with large 2-micron pixels for video calling and selfies powered by a 5300mAh battery.
Mi Max 3 FEATURES:-
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Android Oreo
- Bigger 6.99-inch fullHD+ Bezel less display
- Camera Dual 12-MP Rear+ 8-MP front
- Powerful 5500 mAh battery
- USB Type C
- Fingerprint sensor
- Wireless Charging, Iris Scanner
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mix 3 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Mi Max 3 Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK LTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(Micro SIM)
- Display 6.99” -inch Full HD+ IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels), 18:9 display with a pixel density of 403ppi and a DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo
- Processor 2.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- RAM 4GB/3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 128GB/64GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera Daul 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 5-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Iris Scanner, Accelerometer, Finger Print sensor, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 5500 mAh Li-ion with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging, Wireless Charging,
- Colours Metallic Grey
- Release date 19th July 2018
- Price in USA $199 TO $299
- Price in China
- Price in China CNY 1,699 (Rs 17,400 approx) and CNY 1,999 (Rs 20,500 approx).
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999 for 3GB+64GB, Approx. Rs 15,999 FOR 4GB+128GB
Read More About:-Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is coming to rule the gadget market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates