Looking for best all-in-one gadget than new Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is the best choice for you which leaked online spotted online featuring Dual rear camera, Huge 7”-inch bezel less display and Snapdragon 660. Latest report claims Max 3 will launch early 2018 in two models priced approx. Rs 15,999 for 4GB+64GB, Approx. Rs 17,999 for 4GB+128GB. It’s rivals is Apple iPad Mini 3.
According to latest leaks, upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 3 will support Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(MicroSIM), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, heart rate monitor, fingerprint sensor , Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type C and GPS offers you a 7 -inch Full HD+ IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels), 18:9 bezel less display with a pixel density of 403ppi and a DCI-P3 colour gamut will run on most advance Android 7.1 Nougat dubbed MIUI version 9.
Mi Max 3 will be powered by the fastest 2.5GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 with 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card. It will also sport a huge Dual 12-MP rear camera with Triple-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor and 8-MP front facing camera packed with a powerful 5500mAh Li-ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0 feature.
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mix 3 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is available in India at Rs 12,999 for 3GB+32GB, Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB. Mi Max 2 come with a bigger 6.4-inch Full HD 3D Touch Glass Sharp JDI display offering a pixel density of 362ppi with resolution(2040×1080) and gorilla glass 4 protection powered by a most powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 530 GPU with 4GB RAM offers you superior graphics and gaming experience. It runs on MIUI 9 base on Android 7.1 Nougat comes with 32GB and 64GB internal memory variant with 2TB expandable memory.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi7 price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK LTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(Micro SIM)
- Display 7 -inch Full HD+ IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels), 18:9 display with a pixel density of 403ppi and a DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor 2.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM 4GB LPDDR3
- Memory 128GB/64GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera Daul 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 8-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Finger Print sensor, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 5500 mAh Li-ion
- Colours Metallic Grey
- Release date Q1 2018
- Price in USA $199 TO $299
- Price in China Approx. CNY 14,99 for 4GB+64GB, Approx. CNY 17,99 FOR 4GB+128GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB, Approx. Rs 17,999 FOR 4GB+128GB
Read More About:-Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual 4G SIM (micro/nano), Dual Standby
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 6.4-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 4 protection
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat
- 2.35GHz, Quad-core. Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- RAM 4GB + Memory 64GB/ 128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 2TB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag), with the OIS and dual tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Hi-Fi audio system, 24-bit/192KHz lossless playback support
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 5300mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- Dimension 174.10 x 88.70 x 7.60mm, Weight 211gm
- Release date 18nth July 2017
- Availability 20th July 2017
- Rival Apple iPhone 7
- Colours Piano Black, Glacial Silver and an aluminium
- Price in India Rs 12,999 for 3GB+32GB, Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is coming to won the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.