Xiaomi recently launched Mi CC9 and Mi CC9e and Mi CC9 Meitu Custom Edition in China This July. Now going to launch Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro on 24th Oct. 2019 featuring 108MP Triple Rear camera setup priced under Rs 25,000.
According to latest leaks and rumors, upcoming Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.39-inch Full HD+ S-AMOLED bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels), 501 pixels per inch.
Mi CC9 Pro will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 730G SoC with 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Mi CC9 Pro will sport a powerful Triple rear 108-MP+8MP+2MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 32-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4030mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi CC9, CC9e Price, Review, Specifications
Mi CC9 Pro Leaked Features :-
- 6.39”- Full HD+ S-AMOLED 19:9 Ratio Water drop style Notch Display
- Snapdragon 730G+ 6GB RAM
- 108MP Powerful Triple Rear camera setup
- 32MP selfie camera
- 4030 mAh battery
- Face ID, On display FingerPrint scanner
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Leaked SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ S-AMOLED bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2280 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 730G SoC
- RAM 6GB
- Memory 64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Triple Camera 108-MP+8MP +2MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 32-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4030mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 156.8×74.5×8.67 mm
- Weight 179gm
- Release date 24th Oct. 2019
- Colours Dark Blue Planet, Dark Night Prince, and White Lover
- Rival Oppo R1
- price in China CNY 1,999 (Approx. Rs. 20,000) for 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, and CNY 2199 (approx. Rs. 22,000) for 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Coming to rule the mid-range smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more update.