Xiaomi Mi 6, The best mid-range smartphone with Snapdragon 835 SoC+ 6GB RAM launched in China priced at CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 23,500) for 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, and CNY 2,899 (approx. Rs. 27,000) for 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM. Xiaomi also launches Mi 6 Ceramic in Black colour featuring four-side curved ceramic body and 18K gold-plated camera rims at the back at CNY 2,999 (Approx. Rs. 28,000) for 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM.
It expected to launch in India by Q2 2017 priced approx. Rs. 21,000 (CNY 2,199) for 6GB+64GB variant and approx. Rs. 25,000 (CNY 2,599) for 4GB+128GB variant.
The all new Xiaomi Mi 6 supports fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), 4G VoLTE, 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, and USB Type C comes with a 5.15-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass.
Mi 6 is powered by a 64-Bit Octa Core, Snapdragon 835 SoC runs on googles latest Android 7.0 Nougat with 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB Internal memory and 256GB expandable memory.
Xiaomi Mi 6 tipped to sport a Dual 12-MP rear camera with 4K video recording, f/2.2 large aperture featured with PDAF, Auto focus, Geo-tagging, HDR. While on the front a 8-MP snapshooter will be placed for selfie packed with a 3350mAh battery with C-type Quick Charge 3.0.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Launched At Rs 5,999, Price, Full Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 6 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Display 5.15-inch full HD (1080x1920pixels) display at 403 PPi.
- OS Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor Octa Core Snapdragon 835 SoC
- RAM 6GB + ROM 64GB/128GB expandable up to 256GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera Dual 12- MP, 4K video recording, f/2.2, PDAF, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, HDR
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfie
- 4G, WIFI, WiFi Display, WLAN Direct, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging
- Sensor Compass, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
- Handset, USB Type-C Charging Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool,
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3350 mAh with Type C – Quick Charge
- Colours Black, White and Blue
- Release date 19 April 2017
- Availability 28th April 2017
- Price in China and India CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 23,500) for 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, and CNY 2,899 (approx. Rs. 27,000) for 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM.
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi 6 is the best alternative for high-end smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar of Xiaomi Mi 6.