To kill Apple, Samsung, HTC and Sony, Chines smartphone giant, Xiaomi planning to launch world’s first phone with dual-edge display or dual-curved screen, the all new Xiaomi Arch at CES 2016 along with Xiaomi Mi6, Redmi Note 4, Mi PAD 3 Tablet and Macbook lookalike laptop. If rumours come true Xiaomi Arch will launch in India by Q4 2016 priced under Rs 25,000. It will give stiff competition to Samsung Galaxy Note Edge which launched in India priced at Rs 64,900. Xiaomi also planning to launch Xiaomi Mi Edge This Oct. priced at $391(Approx. Rs 26,000).
Know more about Xiaomi Mi Edge…According to leaked specifications, Xiaomi Arch will support 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (4G+3G), Wi-fi, Bluetooth , GPS, USB will offer you a 5.7”- inch Full HD dual-edge display with superior wide angle view, Android 5.0 Lollipop, 64-Bit Snapdragon 810 processor; 3GB of RAM for superior multi-tasking, 32GB in-built memory and 128GB expandable memory to store your favourite data.
For shooting Xiaomi Arch will sport a 20-megapixel rear camera with Sony CMOS Sensor and 5-MP front camera for selifes and making video call and packed with a 31,00mAh battery with battery STAMINA Mode including heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor.
Know more about Upcoming Xiaomi Mi4C.
Xiaomi Arch EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- world’s first phone with dual-edge display or dual-curved screen
- 4G LTE
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA) with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 64-Bit Snapdragon 810 processor
- Android Lollipop
- Bigger 5.7”inch full-HD dual-edge display
- Camera 20-MP Rear+ 8-MP front
- Powerful 3100 mAh battery
- Heart rate monitor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Sony CMOS Sensor
- Mi Cloud
- Battery stamina Mode
- Mi 5′s water-resistant cover and soft microfiber lining
Xiaomi Arch EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5.7”-inch full-HD dual-edge display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (8274AB)
- RAM 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory 32GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 20-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 5-MP
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3100 mAh Li-ion
- Stand by time n/a
- Dimension n/a
- Weight n/a
- Rival Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Colours Metallic Grey
- Release date Q4 2016
- Xiaomi Arch Price Approx. Rs 25000
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Arch is most innovative smartphone coming to change your life. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.