To give sleepless nights to it’s rivals, Xiaomi going to launch world cheapest 4G smartphone on 8th April 2015. If rumors come true, Xiaomi’s much awaited unnamed 4G Budget SmartPhone will be known as Xiaomi Redmi 2A will feature 4.7”-inch HD display, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Android kitkat, 8-MP Camera+2-MP Camera will launch on 8th April priced at CNY 499 (approx. Rs. 5,000) which perviously rumored to be priced at CNY 399 (approximately Rs. 4,000).
According to leaks Xiaomi 4G Budget SmartPhone will supports Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA) 4G LTE, 3G, GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE comes with a bigger 4.7”-inch HD display with (720×1280 ppi) resolution and 312ppi along with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass.
Xiaomi 4G Budget SmartPhone EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- 4.7”-inch HD display with (720×1280 ppi) resolution along with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Android 4.4 Kitkat dubbed with company’s own MIUI 6 skin over
- 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor (Cortex A53), Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM + ROM 8GB + 32GB via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 8-MP rear camera + Secondary Camera 2-MP
- 2200mAh changeable Li-ion battery
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Rival Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999), Motorola Moto E(Gen 2) At Rs 6,999 and Micromax Canvas Fire 4(Rs 6,999).
- Colours White, and Grey
- Release date 8th April 2015
- Price in China CNY 499 (Approx. Rs. 5000)
- Price in India Rs 4,999
- Buy Xiaomi Redmi 1S & Redmi Note 4 from Flipkart.
At last few honest word from heart that Xiaomi 4G Budget phone is coming to rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.