Xiaomi Mi A4, the 4th generation Android One smartphone rumored to launch in Q1 2020 featuring 64MP Quad rear camera setup, 32MP front camera, Android Q 10. Expectations are high that A4 will cost you between Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 will come in 4GB RAM/64GB ROM, 6GB RAM/128GB ROM variant in Grey, Blue and Golden colour option.
According to latest rumors and expections, upcoming Xiaomi Mi A4 supports Fingerprint Scanner, 5G support, USB Type C will come with a bigger 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 19:9 Super AMOLED display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels), 501 pixels per inch, gorilla Glass 6.
A4 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 730 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 512GB MicroSD card slot run on latest Android Q 10 OS along with MIUI 11 on top.
Latest report claims that Mi A4 will sport a powerful Quad rear 64-MP+12MP+8MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 32-MP front Selfie camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4100mAh battery support for 25W fast charging.
While Xiaomi Mi A3 available in India priced at Rs. 12,999 for 4GB+64GB, Rs 15,999 FOR 6GB+128GB in Blue, White and Grey colour option.
Xiaomi Mi A3 comes with 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels), 501 pixels per inch powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 710 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot runs on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Mi A3 sports a powerful Triple rear 48-MP+8MP+2MP rear camera and 32-MP front camera pakced with 4030mAh battery support for 18W fast charging meaures 156.8×74.5×8.67 mm and weight 179gm.
Read More About : Mi A3 Price, Review, Full Specifications
Xiaomi Mi A4 Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), 5G, Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 19:9 Super AMOLED display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels), 501 pixels per inch, gorilla Glass 6.
- Android Q 10
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 730 SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB + ROM 64GB/128GB + up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Quad Rear Camera 64-MP+12MP +8MP+5MP with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 32-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh support for 25Watt fast charging
- Release date Q1 2020
- Availablity Q1 2020
- Colours Grey, Blue and Silver
- Rival Vivo S2
- price in China between CNY 999 TO CNY 1999
- Price in India between Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi A4 is coming to rock and rule the budget phone market next year. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.