Google has given the best gift to all Indians just before the Festive season launching world’s best budget smartphone Android One with Micromax, Spice and Karbonn. Google Android One smartphones, Micromax Canvas A1, Karbon Sparkle V, and Spice Dream Uno runs on latest Android 4.4 kitkat OS(Upgradable to Android L) . The new Spice Dream Uno is available in Black and White colour through online retailer Flipkart priced at Rs. 6,399 while The Micromax Canvas A1 is available in Black and White colour variants through Amazon at Rs 6,499 and The Karbonn Sparkle V is available through Snapdeal in Magnum Blue, Mild Grey, Wild Red and Pearl White colour option at Rs 6,299. Soon other handset maker like Acer, Alcatel, Asus, HTC, Intex, Lava, Panasonic, Lenovo, Xolo and Qualcomm going to join Google Android One program in India.
Google’s first Android One smartphones, the all new Spice Dream Uno supports Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G comes with a 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA display with resolution (480×854 pixels). Google One promising unbelievable multi-tasking experience with Android 4.4 kitkat OS( upgradable to Android L in future) and a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor with 1GB of RAM and 4GB internal memory which expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card with 25GB Cloud space. This is not enough Google One sporting a 5-MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2-MP front camera for shooting powered by a 1700mAh battery promising talk time up to 17 hrs (2G), 10 hrs (3G) and standby time up to 160 hours measures 67x132x9.15 mm and weight 107gm(without battery) including Google apps such as Gmail, Google Maps, YouTube, Google Search, and Google Translate and 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
Spice Dream Uno(Android One) Colours:-
Spice Dream Uno(Android One)Key Features:-
- Supports Dual-SIM
- Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G and FM Radio
- Android 4.4 kitkat(Upgradable to Android L)
- 1.3GHz quad-core
- Camera 5-MP+2-MP
- Google Mobile services
- 25GB Cloud space
- Flipkart, Flipkart Ebook, Reverie Smartpad, Facebook, , Google Drive 15 GB, Spice Cloud 10 GB
- 17 Indian language support
Spice Dream Uno(Android One) Specifications:-
- Network 2G/3G
- 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA display with resolution (480×854 pixels)
- Android 4.4 kitkat OS upgradable to Android L in future
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek Processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 5-MP with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera 2-MP
- Sensor Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor, Gyro Sensor
- Google Mobile services such as Hangout, YouTube, Gmail, Google Search, Google Translate, Google Now, Maps, Photos and many more
- Dimension 67x132x9.15 mm
- Weight 107gm(without battery)
- 17 hrs (2G), 10 hrs (3G) Talk Time
- up to 160 hours Standby Time
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty
- Colours Black and White
- Release date 14th Sept.
- Availability 15th Sept,
- Price Rs 6,299
At last few honest honest from heart, that Spice Dream Uno( Android One) is going to be the best selling gadget of India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.