Sony has unveiled Sony Xperia Compact and Sony Xperia XZ at IFA 2016. Sony Xperia XZ with Snapdragon 820 slated to launch in India on 10th Oct. and up for pre-order from 1st Oct. at Rs. 51,990. It will counter HTC Desire 10 pro, iPhone 7 Plus.
Sony Xperia XZ supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, USB type C, Bluetooth v4.0, OTG and Finger Print scanner. It comes with a large 5.2″ Full HD 1080p, TRILUMINOS™ display for mobile, X-Reality® for mobile picture engine, Dynamic Contrast Enhancement.
It’s powered by a 2.5 GHz, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clubbed with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and can be expandable up to 256GB via Micro SD card allows you to revolutionize your multitasking and provide superior gaming environment.
It also bearing a huge 23 MP, 1/2.3” Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor, Triple image sensing technology, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, 0.6 sec Quick Launch and capture, Low-light photo: up to ISO 12800 perfect for low light photography and a 13-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video calls packed with a 2900mAh non-removable battery with Sony UCH12W quick charger( deliver 5.5 hours of talk time on 10 minutes of charge). It also runs on latest Android 6.0 marshmallow can later upgrade to Android 7 (Nougat).
Read More About:- Sony Xperia X Compact Price, Leaked Specifications, Release Date
Sony Xperia XZ FEATURES:-
- fastest Octa-core processor
- 5.2 ”-inch Full HD display with scratch-resistant glass
- Camera 23-MP+13-MP
- Latest Android Marshamllow
- 4G LTE, USB type C and NFC Capable
- Powerful 2900mAh Battery with quick charge
- IP65/IP68 certified for dust and water resistance.
- Sony UCH12W quick charger( deliver 5.5 hours of talk time on 10 minutes of charge)
Sony Xperia XZ SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- Display 5.2″ Full HD 1080p, TRILUMINOS™ display for mobile, X-Reality® for mobile picture engine, Dynamic Contrast Enhancement
- OS Android 6.0 Marshamllow can upgrade later to Android Nougat
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 1.7GHz
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 32GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Camera 23 MP, 1/2.3” Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor, Triple image sensing technology, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, 0.6 sec Quick Launch and capture, Low-light photo: up to ISO 12800
- Front Camera 13-MP for selfie and video calling
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 2900 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Talk Time : N/A
- Standby time : N/A
- Weight N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Black and White
- Release date 1st Oct. 2016
- Availability 10th Oct. 2016
- Price in India Rs. 51,990
At last few honest word that Sony Xperia XZ is the all-in-one gadget wonderfully designed to please you. What you think? Please be open to give your view.