According Rumors, Samsung Galaxy S6 is a metal clad smartphone will support 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Finger Print scanner and heart rate sensor will offer you a 5”-inch qHD AMOLED display with 1440 x 2560 screen resolution with 554ppi while earlier reported that S6 will offer 3840×2160 resolution.
Galaxy S6 will run on latest Android 5.0 Lollipop powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 / Exynos 7420 / UFS 2.0 NAND Flash memory with 32/64/128GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot. For shooting Galaxy S6 will offers you a 20-MP/16-MP Rear OIS camera and a 5-MP front camera expected to be powered by a powerful 37,00mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode.
Samsung Galaxy S6 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G LTE
- Display 5-inch qHD Super AMOLED display with 1440 x 2560 screen resolution with 554ppi
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- RAM 3GB
- Internal Memory 16GB/32GB/128GB variants with 128GB expandable Memory MicroSD card slot
- Rear Camera 20-MP/16-MP Camera with 4K video recording
- Front facing Camera 8-MP with Full HD Video recording
- Battery 3700 mAh with Ultra power saving mode
- Rivals Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and upcoming Sony Xperia Z4, HTC One M9.
- Release date 1st March 2015
- Price in Europe EUR 749 (approx. Rs. 52,500) for 32GB, EUR 849 (approx. Rs. 59,500) for 64GB, and EUR 949 (approx. Rs. 66,500) for 128GB
At last few honest word, upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 is coming to rule the high-end smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned to more updates.