Samsung Galaxy On8 recently launched in India priced at Rs. 15,900. Now rumours are coming, Samsung Galaxy On9 with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM will launch by Q4 2017 priced under Rs 20,000. While Samsung galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is available in India for Rs 8,690 and Rs 10,690 respectively.
According to latest rumours, Samsung Galaxy On9 will support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It will offer a 5.5”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with (1,920 x 1,080) pixels resolutions, 401 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
New On9 will run on latest Android 7.0 Nougat and powered by 1.9 GHz, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clubbed with 4GB RAM+ 64GB inbuilt memory and 256GB expandable memory via Micro SD card slot.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On8 Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
It will sport a 16-MP rear camera with dual-tone Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 8-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 3,500 mAh li-on battery.
Samsung Galaxy On9 FEATURES:-
- Latest Android 7.0 Nougat
- Octa-core processor+3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Bigger 5.5 ”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Camera 16-MP+8-MP
- Finger Print Scanner
- Powerful 3300mAh Battery with quick charge
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy On9 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- OS Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- 64-bit, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clocked at 1.9GHz
- 4GB RAM
- ROM 64GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Camera 16-MP with dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus)
- Front Camera 8-MP for video calling and selfie
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3500 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Talk Time : N/A
- Standby time : N/A
- Weight N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Black and Gold
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Pr0
- Release date Q4 2017
- Availability Q4 2017
- Price in India Rs 20,000
At last few honest word from my heart that Samsung Galaxy On9 is coming to won the hearts. What you think? Please be open to give your view.