Samsung Galaxy On8, the best budget smartphone with 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 625 processor launched in India priced at Rs. 15,900. It will be available in India on Big Billion Days Sale starting from 2nd October in Black, White and Gold colour option. Samsung recently launched Samsung galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro priced at Rs 8,690 and Rs 10,690 respectively.
The all new Samsung Galaxy On8 is a metal-clad smartphone will support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It bears a 5.5”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with (1,920 x 1,080) pixels resolutions, 401 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
Samsung Galaxy On8 runs on latest Android 6.0 (marshmallow) and powered by 1.5 GHz, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 3GB RAM allows you superfast multitasking. While, 32GB inbuilt memory and 256GB expandable memory via Micro SD card slot keeps your media data safer.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
It will sport a 13-MP rear camera with dual-tone Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 8-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 3,300 mAh li-on battery. It measures 151.7x76x7.8mm and weight is only 169gm.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy On8 Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- OS Android 6.0.1 Marshamllow
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- 64-bit, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 32GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Camera 13MP with dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus)
- Front Camera 8-MP for video calling and selfie
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3300 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Talk Time : N/A
- Standby time : N/A
- Weight 169gm
- Dimension 151.7x76x7.8mm
- Colours Black, White and Gold
- Rival Letv Le 2, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K5 Note
- Release date Sept. 2016
- Availability Oct. 2016
- Samsung Galaxy On8 Price in India Rs 15,900
At last few honest word from my heart that Samsung Galaxy On8 is the best budget smartphone from Samsung. What you think? Please be open to give your view.