Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro launched in Indian market at Rs 20,900 slated to go on sale from Mid-July. Samsung also launched Galaxy J7 Max with 4GB RAM, Octa-core SoC at Rs 17900 in Black and Gold colour option.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is a metal-clad smartphone support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It’s powered by 1.6 GHz, octa-core Exynos 7870 octa-core SoC chipset, 3GB RAM+64GB ROM+ 128GB Micro SD card slot runs on latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It also sporting a 13-MP rear camera with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 13-MP front facing camera with LED Flash for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 3600mAh non-removable battery.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Price, Full SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro FEATURES:-
- fastest Octa-core processor+3GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Bigger 5.5 ”-inch Full HD display with scratch-resistant glass
- Camera 13-MP+13-MP
- Latest Android Nougat
- Smart Gesture Control
- 4G LTE and NFC Capable
- blow to unlock, Smart Pause and Smart Scroll
- Powerful 3600mAh Battery with quick charge
- Samsung Pay Mini
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- OS Android 7.0 Nougat with TouchWiz
- octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 64GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 13MP with Samsung 3M2 mage sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus
- Camera features
- Front Camera 13-MP with LED flash for video calling
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3600 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi6
- Colours Black and Gold
- Release date June 14nth 2017
- Availability Mid-July
- price in USA Below $312.
- Price in China Approx. CNY 1999
- Price in India Rs 20,900
At last few honest word that Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro will be the next choice of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view