Samsung Galaxy J7 2017, company’s best budget smartphone with 3GB RAM, Octa-core SoC spotted on GFXBench with full specifications and images. According to report, Galaxy J7 2017 will launch in q2 2017 will be priced approx. CNY 1499( Rs 15,000) in Black and Gold colour option. It will counter Xiaomi and Lenovo in the Indian market.
According to Benchmark listing, Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 is a metal-clad smartphone support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It’s powered by 1.5 GHz, octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC processor , 3GB RAM+16GB ROM+ 128GB Micro SD card slot runs on latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
It also sporting a 13-MP rear camera with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 8-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 3300mAh non-removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 FEATURES:-
- fastest Octa-core processor+3GB RAM+16GB ROM
- Bigger 5.5 ”-inch Full HD display with scratch-resistant glass
- Camera 13-MP+8-MP
- Latest Android Nougat
- Smart Gesture Control
- 4G LTE and NFC Capable
- blow to unlock, Smart Pause and Smart Scroll
- Powerful 3300mAh Battery with quick charge
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- OS Android 7.0 Nougat with TouchWiz
- octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 16GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 13MP with Samsung 3M2 mage sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus
- Camera features
- Front Camera 8-MP for video calling
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3300 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Talk Time : N/A
- Standby time : N/A
- Weight N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Rival , Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K6 Note
- Colours Black and Gold
- Release date Q2 2017
- Availability Q2. 2017
- Price in China Approx. CNY 1499
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 14,999
At last few honest word that Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 is coming to rock and rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.