Samsung India finally launched it’s best budget phone Samsung Galaxy J6 to counter Xiaomi and Vivo in Indian market. Galaxy J6 is available in India in two modes priced at Rs 13,990 for 3GB+32GB while 4GB+64GB model at Rs 16,490 in Black, Blue and Gold colour option. Samsung also launched Galaxy J8 featuring Dual rear camera, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM at Rs 18,990.
All new Samsung Galaxy J6 supports Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.6”- HD+ Super AMOLED IPS 18.5:9 Infinity display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4.
J6 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7870 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot. It measures 149.3 x 70.2 x 8.2 and weight 154gm.
Samsung Galaxy J6 sporting a 13-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 8-MP front-facing camera with LED flash120 degree viewing lance packed with a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Samsung also launched Galaxy J8 at Rs 18,990 in Black, Blue and Gold which comes with a bigger 6”- Full HD+ AMOLED IPS Infinity 18:9 display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 4 runs on Android 8.1 OREO OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC processor with eight Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.6GHz along with LTE Cat.6 2CA Modem with 4GB RAM , 64GB ROM, 256GB Micro SD card slot.
Galaxy J8 also sport a Dual 16-MP +5MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 16-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It will be packed with a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J6 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.6”-HD+ Super AMOLED IPS 18.5:9 Infinity display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB + ROM 32GB/64GB + up to 256GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 8-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensors Accelerometer,Fingerprint Sensor,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension 149.3 x 70.2 x 8.2
- Weight 154gm
- Talk Time up to 17 Hours
- Colours Blue, Black and Gold
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K6 Note
- Release date in India Q2 2018
- Price in China Starts Approx. CNY 999
- Price in USA starts Approx. $175
- Price in India Rs 13,990 for 3GB+32GB while at Rs 16,490 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J8 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy J6 is the best budget smartphone under Rs 15,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.