Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime leaked onilne along with Samsung Galaxy C9 and Samsung Z2. Now rumors are coming about all new Samsung galaxy J5 Prime which expected to launch in Octa. priced approx. Rs 12,999 in Black and Gold colour option. It will counter Lenovo, Xiaomi and Micromax in budget phone market. While Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime will launch by Sept. priced approx. Rs 15,000 and Samsung Galaxy C9 by Q4 priced approx. Rs 25,000. According to leaks and rumors, upcoming Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is a metal-clad smartphone support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG will come with a 5”-inch HD (720 x 1280) Super AMOLED display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
It’s powered by 1.1 GHz, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor , 3GB RAM+16GB ROM+ 128GB Micro SD card slot runs on latest Android 6.0 marshmallow.
It also sporting a 13-MP rear camera with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 5-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 2600mAh non-removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime FEATURES:-
- fastest Octa-core processor+3GB RAM+16GB ROM
- Finger Print scanner
- Bigger 5 ”-inch HD display with scratch-resistant glass
- Camera 13-MP+5-MP
- Latest Android Marshamllow
- Smart Gesture Control
- 4G LTE and NFC Capable
- blow to unlock, Smart Pause and Smart Scroll
- Powerful 2600mAh Battery with quick charge
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- Display 5”-inch HD (720 x 1280) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- OS Android 6.0 Marshamllow with TouchWiz
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor clocked at 1.1GHz
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 16GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 13MP with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus
- Camera features
- Front Camera 5-MP for video calling
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor
- 2600 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Talk Time : N/A
- Standby time : N/A
- Weight N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Rival Letv Le 2, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K5 Note
- Colours Black and Gold
- Release date Oct. 2016
- Availability Oct. 2016
- Price in India Rs 12,999
At last few honest word that Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is coming to win the hearts of Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view.