Good news for Budget phone lovers, Samsung has launched, new Samsung galaxy J5 Prime priced at Rs 14,790 in Black and Gold colour option will be available by the end of Sept 2016. Samsung also launched Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime priced Rs. 18,790. The all new Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is a metal-clad smartphone support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It comes with a bigger 5”-inch HD (720 x 1280) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
It’s powered by 1.4 GHz, Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor , 2GB RAM+16GB ROM+ 256GB Micro SD card slot runs on latest Android 6.0 marshmallow. It measures 142.80 x 69.50 x 8.10mm and weight 143gm.
It also sporting a 13-MP rear camera with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 5-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 2400mAh non-removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime FEATURES:-
- fastest Quad-core processor+2GB RAM+16GB ROM
- Bigger 5 ”-inch HD display with scratch-resistant glass 4
- Camera 13-MP+5-MP
- Latest Android Marshmallow
- Smart Gesture Control
- 4G LTE and NFC Capable
- blow to unlock, Smart Pause and Smart Scroll
- Powerful 2400mAh Battery with quick charge
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- Display 5”-inch Full HD (720 x 1280) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- OS Android 6.0 Marshamllow with TouchWiz
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 2GB RAM
- ROM 16GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Camera 13MP with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus
- Camera features
- Front Camera 5-MP for video calling
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 2400 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Talk Time : N/A
- Standby time : N/A
- Weight 143gm
- Dimension 142.80 x 69.50 x 8.10mm
- Rival Letv Le 2, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K5 Note
- Colours Black and Gold
- Release date 19th Sept. 2016
- Availability end of Sept. 2016
- Price in India Rs. 14,490
At last few honest word that Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is the best smartphone under Rs 15,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.