Samsung Galaxy C8 with Dual Rear camera, 4GB RAM, Finger Print Scanner launched in China reported to launch in India by Q4 Oct./ Nov. 2017 priced approx. Rs 19,999(Approx. CNY 1999) FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 21,999(CNY 2199) for 4GB+64GB. Samsung Galaxy C10 also leaked online expected to launch by late 2017.
Samsung Galaxy C8 supports new face recognition technology, Dual-SIM, finger print scanner, Micro SIM with 4G LTE, 3G , Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot Micro-USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC offers you a huge 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels), Gorilla Glass 4 Protection.
Read More about:- Samsung Galaxy C10 Price, Release date, Specifications
C8 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS powered by an Octa-core , Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 clocked at 1.5 GHz paired with 3GB/4GB RAM offer you lag free multi-tasking with faster browsing while 32GB/64GB internal memory and 128GB external memory offers plenty of storage space to store your data.
Galaxy C8 sporting a huge Dual 13MP+ 5MP Auto-focus Rear Camera with dual-tone LED flash featuring touch focus, Geo-tagging, HDR face detection, Panorama and has an 16MP front camera perfect for taking selfie and video calls packed with a 3000 mAh battery with Quick charge features.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ also leaked online expected to launch This Q4 2017 priced approx. Rs 20,000. Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus will support Finger Print scanner, Bixby voice assistant, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.5”- Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) and 401PPi with Gorilla Glass 5.
This handset will run on Android 7.1 Nougat OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Exynos 7870 chip with 4GB will be available 32GB internal memory including a 256GB Micro SD card slot.
Galaxy J7 Plus will sport a 13-MP+5MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 16-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance packed with a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Read More about:- Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus Price, Release date, Specifications
Samsung Galaxy C8 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G: LTE /WCDMA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-Standby
- Processor 2.3 GHz Octa-core , qualcomm snapdragon 652 processor
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels)
- Android 7.1 (Nouagt)
- RAM 3GB/4GB + MEMORY 32GB/64GB Internal memory + micro SD slot (up to 128GB)
- Rear Camera: Dual 13-MP+5MP AutoFocus with LED Flash
- Front Camera : 16-MP with Wide Selfie, Rear-cam Selfie, Beauty Face Features
- Connectivity Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth: 4.0(BLE), ANT+
- Sensor Accelerometer, Proximity, Geo-magnetic, RGB ambient light, Hall Sensor, finger print scanner
- Battery 3000 mAh with Quick Charge Feature
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Release date Q4 2017
- Availability Q4 2017
- Price in USA Approx. $370
- Price in China Approx. CNY 1999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. CNY 2199 for 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx Rs 19,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 21,999 for 4GB+64GB
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy C8 is the best gift for mid-range buyers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.