Samsung has launched the 2nd generation “A” series Smartphone in China, the all new Samsung Galaxy A7 2016, Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 and Samsung Galaxy A3 2016. These smartphone will go on sale in China from Mid- Dec. 2015 expected to launch in India by Q1 2016. Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 will cost you approx. Rs 20,000, Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 approx. Rs 15,000 and Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 approx. Rs 10,000. However the pricing is not confirmed yet.
The all new Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro Sim with 3G, Finger Print scanner, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a bigger 5.5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display promising crystal clear wide-angle view perfect for your multi-tasking.
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Price, Review, Specifications, Features
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core SOC with 3GB RAM which offers you superior gaming environment and allows to run your apps smoothly while 16GB internal memory and 128GB external memory offers you enough space to store your favourite music, video, games and apps.
For shooting Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 sporting a huge 13-MP OIS Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 5-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It’s packed with a 3300mAh battery measures 151.5×74.1×7.3mm and weight 175gm including innovative features like wide-angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features, apart from ultra power saving mode and private mode.
Samsung has recently launched all new Samsung Galaxy A7 priced at Rs 30,499 in Black, White and Gold colour option and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max at Rs 14,990 in Grey and White colour option. Samsung has also launched two mid-range tablet in India, the all new Samsung Galaxy Tab Aand Galaxy Tab E priced at Rs. 20,500 and Rs. 16,900 respectively.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 COLOURS:-
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5”-Inch Full HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android 1 Lollipop
- 128GB expandable memory
- 13-mp Rear OIS Camera
- 5-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wide angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features
- Private mode.
- 3300 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 (Unspecified)
- RAM 3GB
- ROM 16GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MegaPixel OIS Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 5-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3300mAh
- Dimension 5×74.1×7.3mm
- Weight 175gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 RivalsXiaomi Mi5 , HTC Desire A9
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Release date 5TH 2015
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Price in China CNY 1,798 (Approx. Rs. 18,400)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Price in India Rs 19,999
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 is the best mid-range smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.