To became the first choice of India, Samsung has launched two mid-range metal-clad smartphone from A-series, the all new Samsung Galaxy A3 and Galaxy A5 in Indian market on 6th Jan. 2015 priced at Rs. 20,500 and Rs. 25,500 respectively both smartphone will be available in India by Mid-Jan. 2015 in Pearl White, Midnight Black, Platinum Silver and Champagne Gold colour option. Samsung also launched two new smartphone from new e-series, the all new Samsung Galaxy E5 and Galaxy E7 priced at Rs 19,700 and Rs. 23,000 respectively.
The all new Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung’s slimmest smartphones with full metal unibody designs just 6.9mm thin supports Hybrid Dual-SIM with 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi, Micro-USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, and A-GPS/ GLONASS offers you a 4.5-inch qHD Super-AMOLED display deliver crystal clearer images with deep contrast with wide-angle viewing in any condition even under bright sunlight.
Samsung Galaxy A3 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1GBRAM perfect for multi-tasking offers faster browsing, superior gaming environment and allows you enjoy millions of apps from Google play store while 16GB internal memory 64GB external memory offers plenty of space to store your data.
Samsung Galaxy A3 sporting a 8-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash, and a 5-MP front-facing camera with Wide Selfie, Palm Selfie, Animated GIF, Beauty Face Features, and Rear-cam Selfie allows you to take perfect selfies in high-resolution. It’s packed with a 2300mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode measures 130.1×65.5×6.9mm and weight 110gm including innovative features Changeable Theme (Natural, Classic, Casual, Romantic), Private Mode, Multiscreen, Quick Connect.
- Pearl White
- Midnight Black
- Platinum Silver
- Champagne Gold
Samsung Galaxy A3 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Samsung’s slimmest smartphones with full metal unibody designs just 6.9mm thin
- 4.5”-Inch qHD Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android kitkat
- Fastest 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 64GB expandable memory
- Camera 8-mp Rear + 5-MP Front
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wide angle selfie, selfie voice command, selfie with palm gesture, and beauty face features
- Changeable Theme (Natural, Classic, Casual, Romantic), Private Mode, Multiscreen, Quick Connect
- 2300 mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode
Samsung Galaxy A3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G: LTE Cat4 (150/50Mbps), 3G: HSPA+ 42.2/5.76Mbps
- Processor 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Display 4.5” qHD Super AMOLED
- OS Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- RAM 1GB
- MEMORY 16GB Internal memory + micro SD slot (up to 64GB)
- Rear Camera: 8MP AutoFocus with LED Flash
- Front Camera : 5.0MP with Wide Selfie, Rear-cam Selfie, Beauty Face Features
- Connectivity Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth: 4.0(BLE), ANT+, NFC (LTE version only)
- A-GPS/ GLONASS
- Sensor Accelerometer, Proximity, Geo-magnetic, RGB ambient light, Hall Sensor
- Video H.263, H.264(AVC), MPEG4, VP8, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8
- Playback : FHD(1920*1080) @ 30fps
- Audio Codec: MP3, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, AMR-NB/WB, FLAC, Vorbis(OGG), WAV
- Additional Features Ultra Power Saving Mode, Changeable Theme (Natural, Classic, Casual, Romantic), Private Mode, Multiscreen, Quick Connect
- Google Mobile Service Chrome, Drive, Photos, Gmail, Google, Google+, Google Settings, Hangouts, Maps, Play Books, Play Games, Play Newsstand, Play Movie & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Voice Search, YouTube
- Dimension 130.1 x 65.5 x 6.9mm
- Weight 110.3g
- Battery 2,300 mAh
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy A3 and Galaxy A5 metal-clad smartphone coming to rule the mid-range smartphone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view.