After getting huge successor over OnePlus 3T, OnePlus planing to launch its successor OnePlus 5. According to latest leaks OnePlus 5 will be cost you approx. Rs. 35,000 (CNY 3,599) and expected to be launch by Q3, 2017. It will come with 5.5 inch 2K display, Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 SoC, 8GB RAM.
According to latest Rumors, OnePlus 5 will support Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB offers you a bigger 5.5”-inch 2K display with (1080×2048) pixels resolutions including Gorilla Glass 5.
As far as specifications are concerned, OnePlus 5 expected to be powered by a 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with huge 8GB RAM and 256GB bumped up internal storage. It will run on Android 7.1.2 OS (Nougat) with the help of Oxygen OS 4.0 which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It will sport a 23-MP rear camera for shooting featured with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), 4x zoom and a 16-MP front camera for clicking selifes and making video call. It will be powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery. How ever no confirmation from OnePlus so far.
OnePlus 5 Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- Display 5.5”-inch 2K display (1080×2048 pixels) with Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with 2.5GHz Octa-core CPU
- OS Android 7.1.2 Noughat with Oxygen 4.0
- RAM LPDDR4 8GB
- Memory 256 GB
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Primary Camera 23- MP rear-facing OIS camera with autofocus and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 16 MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Wireless Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BT 4.2
- Sensor 6-axis Gyro, Accelerometer
- Battery 4000mAh
- Colours N/A
- dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Q3 2017
- OnePlus 5 Price in India Approx Rs 35,000
- OnePlus 5 Price in China CNY 3,599
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus Full Specifications, Release Date, Price in India
At last Few honest word from heart that upcoming OnePlus 5 smartphone coming to rock and rule the gadget market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.