To give you superior multitasking experience, Nokia the best smartphone in affordable price, the all new Nokia XL Dual SIM at 2014 World Mobile Congress(WMC), Barcelona along with Nokia X and Nokia X+. Nokia XL will be available globally in early Q2 2014 at EUR 109/$150(Approx. Rs 95,00) in bright green, orange, cyan, yellow, black and white colour option. It will going to effect the sales of Samsung, Micromax and Intex in India. (NDTV)
Nokia XL Dual-SIM supports Dual- Micro SIM(GSM+GSM) with 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-FI, GPS and Sensor runs on customised version of Android, with its Metro-inspired UI( Nokia X software platform ) offers you a bigger 5-inch WVGA IPS LCD display with resolution(480×800) for watching videos and web browsing powered by a faster 1GHz faster dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with 768MB RAM, 4GB internal storage further expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card for superior multitasking comes with a 5-MP rear camera with flash and 2-MP front facing camera for video calling and a 2000mAh battery promising talk time up to 16 h on 2G and up to 13 hr on 3G and standby time with dual SIM: up to 30 days. This is not enough New Nokia XL also promising you free cloud storage from Microsoft’s OneDrive, integrated turn-by-turn navigation, and Nokia MixRadio along with one month of Skype’s Unlimited World Subscription.
- Micro SIM Dual SIM(GSM+GSM) with Dual-Standby
- 5-inch WVGA IPS LCD display with resolution(480×800) with Brightness control, Tactile feedback, Orientation sensor, Nokia Glance screen, Wide viewing angle, Screen double tap
- OS customised version of Android, with its Metro-inspired UI( Nokia X software platform )
- 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor
- 768MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 5-MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera 2-MP
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- 2000mAh battery
- Standby time with dual SIM: 30 days
- Talk time (2G): UP to 16 h
- Talk time (3G): up to 13 h
- Weight: 190 g
- Rivals Micromax, Xolo, Samsung and Intex
- Release date Early Q2 2014
- Price Euro 109/$150( around Rs 9,500)
- Other Range of Nokia Mobiles on Flipkart.
As far as I concern Nokia XL Dual is will be the smartphone of your need and best smartphone in affordable price. What you think? Be first to write a review.