Nokia C9, Nokia’s first Android smartphone leaked with specifications and images which going to launch by Q1 2017 at MWC, 2017 in Feb. will be priced between $170 to $220 ( approx. Rs 15,000). Nokia also planning to launch mid-range Nokia C1 Android smartphone, Nokia D1C priced under Rs 15,000, high-end Nokia E1 in priced approx. Rs 50,000 and Nokia Pixel under Rs 6,000 in Q1 2017.
According to latest leaks, Nokia C9 will support Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB offers you a bigger 5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 3, Fully laminated zero air-gap display will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nokia’s Z launcher like N1 Tablet.
Nokia C9 will be powered by a 64 bit Octa-core processor(unspecified) with 3GB RAM, 32GB in-built memory and 64GB external memory will sport a 16-MP rear PureView camera for shooting and 5-MP front camera for clicking selifes and making video call. It will be powered by a powerful 40000mAh battery. How ever no confirmation from Nokia so far.
Nokia C9 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- Display 5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 3 and Fully laminated zero air-gap display
- Design One-piece design, Aluminum with surface anodization
- Processor Octa-core processor(unspecified)
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nokia Z Launcher
- RAM 3 GB
- ROM 32 GB + 64GB Micro SD card slot
- Primary Camera 16- MP PureView rear-facing camera with autofocus and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 5 MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Sensor 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wireless Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Battery 4000mAh
- dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Classic Black and White
- Release date q1 2017
- Price in USA $170 TO $220
- Price Approx Rs 14,999
Read more About:-Nokia E1 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Leaks
At last Few honest word from heart that upcoming Nokia C9 coming to please the smartphone lovers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.