Nokia 8, world’s most powerful high-end smartphone spotted online featuring Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM and huge 24-MP Camera leaked online coming by Q1 2017 will be under Rs 35,000. It will counter Xiaomi Mi6.
According to latest leaks, Nokia 8 will support Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB offers you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 5, Fully laminated zero air-gap display will run on Android 7.0 Nought with Nokia’s Z launcher like N1 Tablet.
It will be powered by a 64 bit 2.6 GHz Snapdargen 835 processor with 6GB RAM, 64GB in-built memory and 128GB external memory will sport a 24-MP rear camera Carl Zeiss optics for shooting and 12-MP front camera for clicking selifes and making video call will be powered by a powerful 3500mAh battery.
Read More About:-Nokia C9 Price, Release date, Leaked Specifications
Nokia 8 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 5 and Fully laminated zero air-gap display
- Design One-piece design, Aluminum with surface anodization
- Processor 64-Bit 2.6 GHz Snapdragon 835/821 processor
- OS Android 7.0 Nought with Nokia Z Launcher
- RAM 6GB/4GB
- ROM 64GB + 128GB Micro SD card slot
- Primary Camera 24- MP rear-facing camera, Carl Zeiss optics with autofocus and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 12 MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Sensor 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wireless Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Battery 3500mAh
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi6
- Release date q1 2017
- Price Approx Rs 25,000 to Rs 35,000.
At last I would like to say that Nokia 8 coming to rule the gadget market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.