Nokia 7 launched in China priced at CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 25,000) for 4GB and at CNY 2,699 (Approx. Rs. 26,500) 6GB RAM soon going to launch in India priced under Rs 25,000. Now Nokia 7 Plus mid-range smartphone leaked online reported to launch first quarter of 2018, the pricing is not confirmed yet but get sure This handset will cost you under $500(Rs 30,000/CNY 2999). Nokia 9 , Nokia 4 and Nokia 1 also leaked online coming This Q1 2018.
According to latest rumors and leaks upcoming Nokia 7 Plus will support Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB offers you a 5.9-inch Full HD+ IPS (1080×1920 pixels) Bezel less display with aspect ratio 18:9.
Nokia 7 Plus will be powered by a 64 bit 2.6 GHz Snapdragon 660 processor runs on latest Android 8.0 Oreo with Nokia’s Z launcher like N1 Tablet comes with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB in-built memory and 256GB external memory .
For shooting this handset will sport a 16-MP rear camera with Dual Ton Flash, 4K video with Nokia OZO audio technology, 360-degree recording Carl Zeiss optics for shooting and 8-MP front camera for clicking selifes and making video call powered by a powerful 3500mAh battery with fast charging feature.
Nokia recently launched Nokia 6 2018 in China at CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,000) for 4GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB at CNY 1,699 (Approx. Rs. 16,500) in Black and Silver colour option. Nokia 6 2018 offers you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display runs on Android 7.0 Nought comes with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM variant sporting a 16-MP rear camera and 8-MP front camera packed with 3000mAh battery including Finger print scanner and USB Type C.
Read More About:-Nokia 3 Price, Release date, Specifications
Nokia 8 recently launched in India at Rs 36,999 offers you a 5.3”-inch QHD(1920 x 1080) display runs on Android 7.0 Nought comes with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM variant sporting a Dual 13-MP rear camera and 13-MP front camera packed with 3090mAh battery.
Nokia 7 Plus Expected Features:-
5.9-inch Bezel less display
6GB RAM+ Snapdragon 660
16MP Rear+8MP front camera
USB Type C+ Finger Print scanner+ Face ID
Nokia 7 Plus Expected SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- Display 5.9-inch IPS 2.5D (1080×1920 pixels) Bezel less display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 18:9 Ratio
- Design One-piece design, Aluminum with surface anodization
- Processor 64-Bit 2.6 GHz Snapdragon 660 processor
- OS Android 7.1 Nought with Nokia Z Launcher
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- ROM 64GB + 256GB Micro SD card slot
- Primary Camera Rear 16- MP rear-facing camera, Carl Zeiss optics with autofocus and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 8-MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Sensor 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wireless Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Measures 141.2×71.4×7.9mm
- Battery 3500mAh
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi7
- Release date Q 2018
- Price in China CNY 2,299 (Approx. Rs. 23,000) for 4GB and 6GB RAM at CNY 2499 (Approx. Rs. 25,500)
- Price Approx Rs 23,000 for 4GB to Rs 25,000 FOR 6GB
Read More About:-Nokia 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last Few honest word from heart that Nokia 7 Plus coming to enhance your multitasking experince. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.