Nokia 6.1 Plus aka Nokia X6 the best mid-range smartphone featuring Snapdragon 636, Dual rear camera priced at Rs 15,999 for 6GB+64GB. This handset will counter Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Nokia 6.1 Plus supports Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB offers you a 5.8-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display with 2.5D Corning Glass 3 protection
Nokia 6.1 Plus is powered by a 64 bit 2.6 GHz Snapdragon 636 processor runs on latest Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out-of-the-box with Nokia’s Z launcher like N1 Tablet comes with 4GB/6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB in-built memory and 256GB external memory .
For shooting this handset sports a Dual 16-MP+5MP rear camera with Dual Ton Flash, 4K video with Nokia OZO audio technology, 360-degree recording Carl Zeiss optics for shooting and 16-MP front camera for clicking selifes and making video call powered by a powerful 3060mAh battery with fast charging feature.
Read More About:- Nokia 7 Price, Review, Full Specifications
Nokia 6.1 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- Display 5.8-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display with 2.5D Corning Glass 3 protection
- Design One-piece design, Aluminum with surface anodization
- Processor 64-Bit 2.6 GHz Snapdragon 636 processor
- OS Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with Nokia Z Launcher
- RAM 4GB/6GB + ROM 32GB/64GB + 256GB Micro SD card slot
- Primary Camera Rear Dual 16- MP +5MP rear-facing camera, Carl Zeiss optics with autofocus and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 16-MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Sensor 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wireless Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Battery 3060mAh
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi7
- Release date Q3 2018
- Price in China Starts at CNY1299 (Approx. Rs. 13,000) for 4GB+32GB
- Price in India Rs 15,999 FOR 4GB+64GB, Rs 17,999 for 6GB+64GB
Read More About:-Nokia 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last Few honest word from heart that Nokia 6.1 Plus is the best mid-range smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.