Nokia 2 with Snapdragon 212 launched at EUR 99 (roughly Rs. 7,500) slated to go on sale from Mid Nov. expected to launch in India by Dec. priced approx. Rs 65,00. Nokia recently launched Nokia 5, Nokia 3, Nokia 6, Nokia 8 and Nokia 3310. It will counter Xiaomi Redmi 4 and Lenovo K8. Nokia 7, Nokia 9 and Nokia 10 also leaked online with powerful processor and dual rear camera expected to launch in late 2017.
Nokia 2 supports Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB offers you a bigger 5”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 3, Fully laminated zero air-gap display will run on Android 7.0 Nought with Nokia’s Z launcher like N1 Tablet.
This handset powered by a 64 bit 2.6 GHz Snapdragon 212 processor with 1GB RAM, 8GB in-built memory and 128GB external memory sports a 8-MP rear camera for shooting and 5-MP front camera for clicking selifes and making video call powered by a powerful 4100mAh battery with 2 Day battery life.
Nokia 2 is IP52-rated budget phone will be available in Pewter Black with black face and frame, Pewter White with white face, black frame, and Copper, with black face, black back, and copper frame colour option measures 143.5×71.3×9.3mm.
Read More About:- Nokia 8 Price, Release date, Specifications
Nokia 9 FEATURES:-
- 5″-inch HD Display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Fully laminated zero air-gap display
- Most Advance Android Nought
- 2 days battery life
- Octa-core processor+1GB RAM
- Camera 8-MP+5-MP
- Powerful 4100mAh battery
Nokia 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- Display 5”-inch QHD(720 x 1280 pixels) resolution display Fully laminated zero air-gap display
- Design One-piece design, Aluminum with surface anodization
- Processor 64-Bit 2.6 GHz Snapdragon 212 processor
- OS Android 7.0 Nought with Nokia Z Launcher
- RAM 1GB
- ROM 8GB + 128GB Micro SD card slot
- Primary Camera 8- MP rear-facing camera with autofocus and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 5- MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Sensor 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wireless Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Battery 4100mAh
- 2 days battery life
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi 4, Lenovo K6 Power
- Colours Pewter Black with black face and frame, Pewter White with white face, black frame, and Copper, with black face, black back, and copper frame
- Release date q4 2017
- Price in Europe EUR 99 (roughly Rs. 7,500)
- Price in USA $100 TO $150
- Price Approx Rs 6500
Read More About:- Nokia 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last Few honest word from heart that upcoming Nokia 2 coming to rule the budget smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.