Moto G Moto G2 or Moto G(Gen 2) with super display, faster processor, latest OS and advance Camera launched in Indian market priced at Rs 12,999 along with Moto 360 smartwatch. Moto G2 will be available in India from 5th Sept.(Mid-night) friday through Flipkart priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 16GB and in overseas market at $179.99. It will take on xiaomi Mi3.
The new Motorola Moto G2 or Moto G(Gen 2) support Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB comes with a 5-inch display with 720 p resolution(pixel density is 329 ppi.) run on latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS f and powered by 1.2 Ghz , Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor for superior multi-tasking. It also comes with 8GB internal memory further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card while for shooting Moto G2 offers you a 8-MP rear camera with LED Flash and 2-mp front-facing camera and for batter battery life it’s powered 2070mAh battery promising up to 24hr battery life comes in a dimension at 141.5×70.7×10.99mm. weighting 149gm including Motorola Shells — the interchangeable backs.
Motorola Moto G2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM)
- 5-inch HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display with 720×1280 pixel resolution
- OS Android 4.4
- 1.2 Ghz , Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Memory 16GB storage variants expandable memory up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 8-MP with LED flash and 4X Zoom HD (720p) video recording
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Connectivity Wifi 80211.ac, BT 4.0LE, USB centered at bottom and 3.5mm Headset Jack
- 21,00 mAh Battery
- Battery life Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- Dimension 141.5×70.7×10.99mm
- Weight 149gm
- Release date Sept. 4 2014
- Price Rs. 12,999 for the 16GB
At last few honest word that Motorola Moto G2 hidden tons of features to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be first to write a review.