Lenovo has recently launched Motorola Moto G4 and Motorola Moto G4 Plus now launched Motorola Moto Z and Moto Z Force with 4GB RAM. Both Smartphone expected to available from Sept. 2016. Moto Z expected to cost you approx. Rs 15,000 while Motorola Moto Z Force will be priced approx. Rs 25,000. It will counter Letv, Lenovo, Xiaomi and Micromax. Moto G4 Plus is available in India at 13,499 for 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM and Rs. 14,999 for 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM but Micromax. Moto G4 not available so far. Lenovo also launched Phab 2 Pro, Lenovo Phab 2 and Lenovo Phab 2 Plus.
Motorola Moto Z supports Finger Print Scanner, 4G LTE , Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, GPS and FM Radio. It offers you a bigger 5.5-inch QHD (1440 × 2560 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for amazing picture quality and video quality with stunning color consistency.
It’s runs on latest Android 6.1 Marshmallow OS and powered by 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 306 GPU with 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB internal memory and 2TB expandable memory for superior multi-tasking and gaming.
It also sporting a 13-MP OIS Primary Camera with Dual- LED flash for shooting and 5-MP secondary camera for clicking selfies and making video call expected to be packed with a 2600mAh battery with superior battery life up to 30 hours and promising 15 Hours battery life in 15 min in turbo charge mode.
Read More About:-Motorola Moto G4 Plus Review, Price and Full Specifications
Motorola Moto Z FEATURES:-
- Dual SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Latest Android 6.1 Marshmallow
- Bigger 5.5”-inch QHD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Faster Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Camera 13-MP Rear+5-MP front
- Powerful 2600mAh battery
- Finger Print Scanner
- USB Type-C port
Motorola Moto Z SPECIFICATIONS:-
- GSM/HSPA/ LTE
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM)
- Display 5.5 ”-inches Q HD (1440×2560 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 6.1 Marshmallow
- Processor 64-bit 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB
- primary Camera 13-megapixel OIS camera with Dual-LED flash and 4X Zoom HD (720p) video recording
- secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery lithium-ion, 2600 mAh with Turbo charge
- Mixed usage up to 30 hours(8 Hour battery life in 15 min through Turbo charging)
- 4GLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date by 10nth June 2016
- Availability Sept. 2016
- Price in USA $199.99
- Price in China Approx. CNY 1499
- price in India Approx. Rs 14,999
Read More About:-Motorola Moto Z Force Price, Preview, Release date, Specifications
At last Few Honest word, new Motorola Moto Z is coming to win the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.