After the success of budget smartphone, Motorola Moto G4 and Motorola Moto G4 Plus. Motorola has launched Moto Z and Moto Z Play in Indian market on 4th Oct. will be available from 17th Oct. 12PM through Flipkart priced at Rs 39,999 and Rs 24,999.
Motorola Moto Z supports Finger Print Scanner, 4G LTE , Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, GPS and FM Radio. It offers you a bigger 5.5-inch QHD (1440 × 2560 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for amazing picture quality and video quality with stunning color consistency.
It’s runs on latest Android 6.1 Marshmallow OS and powered by 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 306 GPU with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal memory and 2TB expandable memory for superior multi-tasking and gaming.
It also sporting a 13-MP OIS Primary Camera with Dual- LED flash for shooting and 5-MP secondary camera for clicking selfies and making video call expected to be packed with a 2600mAh battery with superior battery life up to 30 hours and promising 15 Hours battery life in 15 min in turbo charge mode. It measures 153.3×75.3×5.19mm and weight is 136 gram. .
Read More About:-Motorola Moto G4 Plus Review, Price and Full Specifications
Motorola Moto Z FEATURES:-
- Dual SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Latest Android 6.1 Marshmallow
- Bigger 5.5”-inch QHD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Faster Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Camera 13-MP Rear+5-MP front
- Powerful 2600mAh battery
- Finger Print Scanner
- USB Type-C port
Motorola Moto Z SPECIFICATIONS:-
- GSM/HSPA/ LTE
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM)
- Display 5.5 ”-inches Q HD (1440×2560 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 6.1 Marshmallow
- Processor 64-bit 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB
- primary Camera 13-megapixel OIS camera with Dual-LED flash and 4X Zoom HD (720p) video recording
- secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery lithium-ion, 2600 mAh with Turbo charge
- Mixed usage up to 30 hours(8 Hour battery life in 15 min through Turbo charging)
- 4GLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimension measures 153.3×75.3×5.19mm
- Weight 136gm
- Release date 4th Oct. 2016
- Availability 17th Oct. . 2016
- Price in USA $624
- Price in China Approx. CNY 1499
- price in India Approx. Rs 39,999
Read More About:-Motorola Moto Z Force Price, Preview, Release date, Specifications
At last Few Honest word, new Motorola Moto Z is the best high-end smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.