To rule the hearts of Indians, Motorola has launched it’s smartest smartphone , Moto X(Gen 2) which is up for pre-order in India priced at Rs 33,999 through Flipkart going to hit Indian market from 2nd week of Oct. 2014 in Bamboo White, Black and Black Leather option. If you are from USA than it will cost you $499.99 off contract. Motorola claims it can kill the bigges like Apple iPhone 6, Sony Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8).
New Motorola Moto X(Gen 2) wonderfully designed to meet your need in next generation because it’s supports 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) offers you a 5.2″ full HD OLED display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) for non-stop electrifying entertainment runs on latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS and a 2.5GHz, Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB internal memory variant no external memory slot which promising excellent multi-tasking while to enhance your photography combines a huge 13-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 4K Video recording and 2-MP Front facing camera powered by a 2900mAh battery promising Mixed usage up to 24 hours comes with a dimension at 140.8×72.4×9.97mm and weight is just 144gm including Motorola Assist, TouchLess Control, Motorola Connect, Motorola Migrate, Phone Tracking and innovative Accessories like Moto Hint, Turbo Charger and Motorola Power Pack Micro.
Motorola Moto X(Gen 2) SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4 GLTE
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) with Dual-Standby
- 1.7GHz, Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 5.1″ full HD 720p OLED display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels)
- Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS
- Primary Camera 13-MP with Dual-LED Flash and 4k video recording
- Secondary Camera 2-MP
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal memory
- Sensor Gyroscope, eCompass, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Apps Motorola Connect, Motorola Migrate for Android Device and iCloud, Motorola Assist, Driving Mode
- 2900mAh battery with up to 24 hours battery life
- Dimension 140.8×72.4×9.97mm
- Weight 144 Grams
- Colours 25 colour and five category Cool, Neutral, Warm, Wood and Leather
- Rivals Apple iPhone 6, Sony Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8)
- Release date in 4th Sept. 2014
- Accessories Moto Hint, Turbo Charger and Motorola Power Pack Micro
- Price Rs 33,999($499.99 off contract in USA)
At last few honest word that Motorola Moto X(Gen 2) is the phone you ever dreamed to use. What you think? Please be open to give your view.