Motorola Moto X4 launched In India featuring Dual Rear camera, 16-MP front camera at priced s. 20,999 for 3GB+32GB While 4GB+64GB V at Rs 22,999 through Flipkart in Super Black and Sterling Blue colour option. It will lock horn with Xiaomi Mi 5X. Lenovo recently launched Budget smartphone Moto G5S, G5S Plus .
Motorola Moto X4 offers you a full metallic body support Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.2-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination .
This Moto special is powered by a powerful Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM/3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
Moto X4 sporting a 12-MP +8-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 16-mp front camera for video calling and selfies. It will powered by a powerful 3000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology.
Read More About:- Moto M2 Price, Release date, Specifications
Moto X4 Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.2-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- 12MP+8-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 16-MP for Selfies and video call
- 30,00mAh battery
- Finger print ID
- Moto Mode
Moto X4 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.2-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- Memory 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM/3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP/5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Oct. 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Price starts 350 Euro
- Price in China and India starts Rs. 20,999 (~$324/CNY2099)
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe P2 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto X4 is the best smartphone for multitasking. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.