Motorola Moto Maxx with huge 21-MP Camera, qHD display and 3900mAh battery all set to rock the Indian market This March as Lenovo owned Motorola going to launch Moto Maxx in Indian market exclusively through online retailer Flipkart priced Approx. Rs 35,000 in Black colour option . Motorola Moto Maxx will take on Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Sony Xperia Z4, Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5.
The all new Motorola Moto Maxx supports 4G LTE, with TE Cat 4, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, and GSM/ EDGE/ HSPA+ comes with a 5.2-inch qHD OLED display with resolution (1440×2560 pixels) and pixel density of 565ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protective offers stunning colour consistency and wide angle-view perfect for watching movies, playing games, web browsing and reading e-books.
Motorola Moto Maxx runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS(upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) powered by powerful quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7GHz with 3GB of RAM makes your multi-tasking breezy and creates immanse gaming environment and reducing hit allows to run your apps smoothly while 64GB in-built memory offers enough space to store your favorite data.
Motorola Moto Maxx offers you huge 21-MegaPixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, autofocus and f/2.0 aperture perfect for shooting in low light condition and a 2-MegaPixel front camera for video calling and selfies. Motorola Moto Maxx powered by a powerful 3900mAh battery with Fast battery charging 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0) offers you battery life up to 48 hours for mixed uses measures 143.5×73.3×11.2mm and weight just 176gm.
Motorola Moto Maxx Specifications:-
- Network GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 5.2-inch qHD OLED display with resolution (1440×2560 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS(upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- RAM 3GB +ROM 64GB
- Primary Camera 21-MegaPixel+ secondary Camera 2-MegaPixel
- Li-Po 3900 mAh battery with Motorola’s Turbo Charger
- Battery life 48 hours mixed use
- Dimensions 143.5×73.3×11.2mm
- Weight 174gm
- Motorola Moto Maxx Colours Black
- Motorola Moto Maxx Release date March 2015
- Motorola Moto Maxx Price Under Rs 35,000
At last few honest word, the all new Motorola Moto Maxx is hidden tones of features to please you. What you think? Please be open to give your view.