Motorola Moto M with Octa-core SoC, 4GB RAM, 3050mAh battery first launched Chines market at CNY 1999. Now Moto M launched in India in Q4 13nth Dec. At Rs 15,999 for 3GB+32GB while 4GB variant cost is Rs 17,999 . Lenovo will also launch Lenovo P2 with 4GB RAM priced under Rs 15,000.
New Motorola Moto M supports Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
It is powered by a powerful Octa-core Mediatek Helio P15 processor clocked at 2.2GHz with 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
It also sporting a 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
It will be powered by a powerful 3050mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
Motorola Moto M Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit Octa-core Mediatek Helio P15 processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- RAM 4GB + 32GB Internal Memory+ up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3050mAh battery with Quick Charge
- Release date Q4 2016
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K5 Note
- Price in China CNY 1999
- Price in India Rs 15,999
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto M is going to please the budget phone lovers. What you think? Be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.