Motorola Moto G4 Plus , the best Smartphone to replace your camera launched with 16-MP rear+5-MP front facing camera priced at 13,499 for 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM and Rs. 14,999 for 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM. It’s available through Amazon from Tuesday Mid Night. However Lenovo hasn’t confirmed the pricing and availability Motorola Moto G4 which expected to launch soon priced approx. Rs 11,999.
The all new Motorola Moto G4 Plus comes with a full metallic body support Finger print Scanner, dual-SIM(Micro+Micro), Finger Print Scanner, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination .
Read More About:- Motorola Moto G4 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Motorola Moto G4 Plus is powered by a powerful 1.5GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617processor, Adreno 405 GPU with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It runs on most advance on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus sporting a 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 5-mp front camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 3,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology and TurboCharger.. It measures 153×76.6×9.8mm and weight is 155gm.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(Micro+Micro)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+3GB RAM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- 16-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 5-MP for Selfies and video call
- 30,00mAh battery
- Finger Print Scanner
Motorola Moto G4 Plus Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Micro SIM )
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit 1.5GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- Memory 16GB/32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge, TurboCharger(60% charge in 15 min)
- 24 hours Mixed Battery life
- Dimension 153×76.6×9.8mm
- Weight 155gm
- Release date 17nth May 2016
- Availability 17th May 2016
- Colours Black and White
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Letv le 1s
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus Price in India price Rs 13,499 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, 14,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last few honest word, Motorola Moto G4 Plus is going to win the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Be open to give your view.