To give style, speed and performance in affordable price, Motorola has launched the all new Moto G2 or Moto G(Gen 2) with 5”-inch Full HD display, Quad-core Snapdragon 400 Processor, Android 4.4 kitkat and 8-MP camera along with Moto 360 smartwatch. Moto G2 is available in Indian market online through Flipkart priced at Rs. 12,999 for 16GB and in US market at $179.99. It’s a xiaomi and Micromax killer in Indian market.
The new Motorola Moto G2 or Moto G(Gen 2) support Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB comes with a 5-inch display with 720 p resolution(pixel density is 329 ppi.) run on latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS f and powered by 1.2 Ghz , Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor for superior multi-tasking. It also comes with 8GB internal memory further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card while for shooting Moto G2 offers you a 8-MP rear camera with LED Flash and 2-mp front-facing camera and for batter battery life it’s powered 2070mAh battery promising up to 24hr battery life comes in a dimension at 141.5×70.7×10.99mm. weighting 149gm including Motorola Shells — the interchangeable backs let you express your style.
While Moto 360 Smartwatch is water proof(IP67) wearable device let you connect with any smartphone runs on Android 4.3 or higher offers you a 1.56”-Inch display with resolution (320×290) Backlit LCD, Croning Gorilla Glass 3 powered by a TI OPAM 3 processor with 512RAM and 4GB internal storage with 320mAh battery promising all day battery life measures 46mm diameter 11.5 mm high weight 49gm with sensor pedometer and Optical heart rate monitor and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
Motorola Moto G2 FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM)
- 5-inch HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display with 720×1280 pixel resolution
- OS Android 4.4
- 1.2 Ghz , Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Memory 16GB storage variants expandable memory up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 8-MP with LED flash and 4X Zoom HD (720p) video recording
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio and Internet Radio
- water-resistant nano-coating on the inside and outside
- Connectivity Wifi 80211.ac, BT 4.0LE, USB centered at bottom and 3.5mm Headset Jack
- 21,00 mAh Battery
- Battery life Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- Width: 70.7
- Curve: 6.0-11.0
- Weight 149gm
- Colours Black and White
- Release date Sept. 4 2014
- Price Rs. 12,999 for the 16GB
At last few honest word that Motorola Moto G2 is the best mid-range smartphone in Indian market. What you think? Please be first to write a review.